Retirement Income Solutions can prepare retirement plans and projections that will help answer some of the following questions:
- How much will you need to retire and live comfortably?
- Should you be making maximum contributions to build your retirement plan, or making taxable investments?
- Do you need to be investing more or differently to prepare for a comfortable retirement?
- How much income will you have when you retire after you combine Social Security, pensions, annuities, retirement plans, and other investments?
- What are the effects of higher inflation or lower investment returns on your retirement?
- Should you contribute to a Roth or Traditional IRA?
Retirement timing & implementation
- Can you afford to retire early? Should you consider delaying retirement?
- How much can you spend in retirement?
- Can you afford to increase your traveling in retirement or buy a vacation home?
- After you retire, from which account(s) should you withdraw funds when considering tax efficiency, income brackets, and cash flow needs?
- When you retire, should you roll your 401k, 403b, or 401a to an IRA?
Tradeoffs and practical decisions
- Should you pay off your mortgage early?
- Should you fund your retirement plan or college savings (529 savings plan)?
- Do you have enough or too much insurance?
- Should you exercise stock options?
- Should you convert your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- How do you provide creditor protection to your family and assets, especially if your business exposes you to personal liability?
Most families cannot answer these questions alone, but the Retirement Income Solutions team has the analytical and technical capabilities to develop projections into the future. If you act now and plan wisely, you can estimate whether you have enough to retire comfortably.
Contact us to learn more about how you can benefit from our plans and advice.